Hello my name is Karen and I am a Clinical Analytical Hypnotherapist, Certified Hypnotension Practitioner, Dyslexia Therapist, PTSD/Trauma and Smoking Cessation Specialist as well as a Reiki & EFT Practitioner. I run regular clinics from Broadgate Wellbeing Centre and DTP Rooms in Horsforth, Rooms @ 1900 in Calverley and Ilkley Complementary Therapies in Ilkley. I am easily accessible to surrounding areas of Leeds, Bradford and Ilkley, and all centres have ample free parking facilities.
“I offer a caring confidential service and professionally tailor packages to suit individual needs. We work together to ensure goals are achieved in a short a time as is practically possible”
Often a range of therapies and techniques are adapted in order to maximise a clients experience of therapies on offer at 511 Millennium Therapies.
“I am a member of the GHR, GSCST , CNHC and INHA to which I adhere to their Code of Ethics, of confidentiality and professionalism at all tines”.
My Professional Qualifications:
- University of Bradford BSc(Hons) Technology, Management & Manufacturing, 2 high achiever awards
- YHT Diploma of Clinical Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy
- YHT Certificate of NLP Skills
- Hypnotension Certified Hypnotension Practitioner
- College of Integrated Therapies Diploma in Smoking Cessation Therapy
- Mayastar Academy Kundalini Reiki Master/Gold Reiki
- Gladden Therapies Diploma in Hypno-massage
- London College of Clinical Hypnotherapy Certificate in Virtual Gastric Band and Weight Management
- London College of Clinical Hypnotherapy Certificate in IBS
- Clem Turner Hypnotherapy Cognitive Behaviour Practice Certificate in Stress, Anxiety & Panic Attacks
- Warwickshire School of Hypnotherapy “BLAST Technique, EMDR, PTSD & Trauma Certificate
- Energy Therapy World-Wide Net EFT Practitioner
- YHT Meditation Teachers Qualification
- Clem Turner Hypnotherapy Cognitive Behaviour Practice Certificate in Menopause
- Holly Wincote Hypnotherapy Certificate in Hypnotherapy for Pregnancy & Childbirth
- NICE Certificate Anxiety Disorder
- Dyslexia Therapist Training
- Professional Memberships/Accreditations: General Hypnotherapy Register, Licensed Hypnotension Practitioners, Guild of Smoking Cessation Specialists & Therapists, Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council and International Natural Healers Association. I hold a current Enhanced DBS Certificate for vulnerable adults which allows me to work as a voluntary complementary therapist for the Sue Ryder Charity at Wheatfields Hospice.